The importance of brand deals; clothing
In the past week, I have begun to recognize how my life in every respect can become monetized or at least promotion. Judging by the title of this post, you might already know where this is heading. It all started with trying to search for a statistic on what percentage of our life are we as human beings dressed in apparel. While a more commonly known statistic is "you spend 30% of your life asleep, it makes you wonder, the other 70%, while awake, you're probably wearing clothing... unless your profession requires otherwise. With this new thought in my head and the constant echoing of my importance in brand awareness, i began donating my clothing. Anything that didn't help emphasize my own brand, potential future brand, or a company that was willing to compensate me for wearing their brand, whether that be trade or sponsor. I could potentially be supplementary monetizing 70% of my life. This is no different than affiliate marketing. Background earnings while just BEING around, and SELF-PROMOTING on media.
So, now what? Well, I'm currently, as I always am, building presence, awareness and a true 1000k following that will further propel my ideas and creations into the world, except now I am trying to reach out to brands, large and small, to sponsor posts showing off "fashion" in my day to day.
While still finding my stride in the media world, my lifestyle, presence, personality, hustle and for lack of better word, "swag" has always been something I pride myself in... this is yet another step in a direction to build background earning income just by owning and wearing items that jibe with my lifestyle.
I'm more than happy to talk up anyone with the updates on how this is going for me. Also, if you know a company, own a company, or work for a company that wants to experiment with influencer marketing long term, HMU.
If you take anything away from this post, let it be that everything you do when dissected to its core, can help you grow, earn more money and build a base of true followers, brands, and fans.